E-Visa Application - Consular Services
1. Applications for Visit/Tourist/Family/Business Visa can be applied online through the website of Bahrain eVisa Service:
2. Requirements for the eVisa applications are as follows and should be scanned and attached thru the online application:
- Passport Copy (bio data page)
- Passport size photo (white background)
- Guarantee letter of your stay from your sponsor/family member stating your purpose of visit and place to stay (for applicants who have relatives in Bahrain)
- Flight reservation ticket / Temporary Booking ticket (2-way ticket)
- Copy of CPR ID / Residence Permit of your sponsor (for applicants who have relatives in Bahrain)
- Applicant’s bank certificate copy
- Hotel Reservation (for tourist applicants)
3. Applicant should carefully read and understand the Conditions and Requirements of each type of visa.
4. Approval of e-Visa is under the authority and discretion of National Passports and Residence Affairs (NPRA) of the Kingdom of Bahrain
5. Citizens of 66 countries below and of GCC states are eligible for Visa On Arrival:
|Australia||Falkland Islands||Luxembourg||South Korea|
|Czech Republic||Kazakhstan||San Marino|
The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs (NPRA) is the authority managing the entry of people to Bahrain.
General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence.
Note: Note: Applicants who will pay for their approved eVisa should bring the printed confirmation of NPRA from their email together with the payment and filled-up Visa Application Form and should set an appointment through sending an email at email@example.com before visiting the Consulate.