Good Conduct Certificate / Police Clearance
1. Good Conduct Certificates are processed and issued by the Ministry of Interiors in Bahrain as endorsed by the Embassy or Consulate. It is directly reviewed and processed by the:
General Directorate of Crime Detection and Forensic Science
Ministry of Interior
PO Box 26698, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel. +973 17718888
Fax. +973 1771 7217
2. Certificates are not issued to holders of visitors visa.
3. The person should have stayed in Bahrain for over 6 months with a Valid Residence Permit.
1. 2 Photos with Blue Background
2. Photocopy of Passport
3. Photocopy of New Passport
4. Photocopy of Bahrain Residence Permit – please add “and CPR (Central Population Registration) Identification Card”
5. Photocopy of Bahraini Residence Permit
6. Authenticated National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Sundry Information with Full Finger Prints
7. Filled Up Good Conduct Certificate Form
8. Letter of Request from Applicant addressed to Honorary Consul stating purpose
9. Letter from Embassy/or agency stating requirement of certificate
10. Photocopy of Residence ID/Government ID of Applicant (SSS/TIN ID/Driver’s License)
11. Other documents to support Bahrain visit, like employment contract, etc.
Application fee – 130 Thai Baht
Legalization fee – 2,000 Php
Mailing fee – 1,500 Php