1. Regular Visa
1. The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence, is the authority managing the entry of people to Bahrain.
General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence
Ministry of Interior
PO Box 331, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel nos.: 17399777 / 17399764
Calling hours 7:30AM – 2:00PM
2. Applications for Visit Visa/Business Visa and F1 Visa can be directed through at the eVisa facility online: http://www.evisa.gov.bh
3. When applying online, make sure that the applicant is present or a resident of the same country of the selected Bahrain Consulate.
4. The applicant must take note of the Conditions and Requirements for the type of visas before submitting the application.
5. The applicant must wait for the confirmation e-mail before paying the applicable visa fees at the Consulate.
6. Citizens of 66 countries below and of GCC states are eligible for Visa On Arrival.
|Australia||Falkland Islands||Luxembourg||South Korea|
|Czech Republic||Kazakhstan||San Marino|
2. Work Visa (LMRA) Revalidation
1. The Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) is the authority that processes the work visas.
Labour Market Regulatory Authority
P.O.Box: 18333 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel +973 17506055 / 973 17388888
Fax +973 17552681
2. The Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Bahrain only revalidates visas through stamping on the applicant’s. passport, provided that the applicant already has a valid visa.
3. Requirements for stamping:
·Valid LMRA Work visa
·Passport valid for 6 months from the date of departure
·1 Passport Size Picture
·Copy of Employment Contract
·Filled Up Application Form
·Medical certificate from accredited hospitals/clincs
·Valid POEA certificate of the agency (if through agency)
·Authorization of Liaison officer (if through agency)
4. Processing Time is 2 to 3 working days.
5. Fee: Php 2,000.