1. Regular Visa – Visit
1. Filipinos must have a sponsor who can apply for visa on their behalf to visit Bahrain.
2. Citizens of 36 countries below and of GCC states are eligible for Visa On Arrival or visa without a sponsor. They can also apply directly their visa at the eVisa facility online, www.evisa.gov.bh
3. List of sponsors to arrange visit to Bahrain. You may also check
b. Accredited Hotel
c. Bahrain Travel Agent
d. Bahrain Company
e. Bahrain Citizen
4. The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence, is the authority managing the entry of people to Bahrain. The agency processes the no objection certificate for sponsored visa.
General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence
Ministry of Interior
PO Box 331, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Fax +973 17532152
5. The Visa or No Objection Certificate (NOC) shall be endorsed and revalidated by the Embassy or Consulate and shall stamp an Entry Visa on the passport.